TRADE FINANCE ANALYST ASSOCIATE - TEMP
To perform all operational aspects of trade finance products in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
Letters of Credit, Supply Chain Finance - Receivables Finance, Structured Trade and Commodity Finance, Guarantees and Standby Letters of Credit.
Responsibilities day to day
- Administration of all Trade Finance products as above
- Processing of all Trade Finance products- L/C advising and confirmation, guarantees
- Document checking, discounting and refinancing 1st/2nd checking
- Discounting of receivables, invoices, promissory notes and bills of exchange.
- Documentary bills for collection and issuing Guarantees & Standby letters of Credit.
- Carrying out KYC on all relevant parties
- Familiarly in the role of Compliance w/r to trade finance transactions and ability to interface with relevant compliance authorities within the bank to authorise transactions
Requirements for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Experience issuing, advising and confirming documentary credits and relevant document checking
- Knowledge of UCP600, ISBP, and other international trade finance regulations
- Operational experience of all aspects of Trade Finance including all payment types
- Previous experience of Trade Innovations software would be an advantage
- CDCS qualified preferred but those with equivalent industry experience also invited to apply
Interested parties please apply ASAP as this is an urgent temporary role for a busy department which is experiencing high volumes.
This role is subject to further extension and long-term prospects are good.