Trade & Transaction Reporting Associate
- On-board and maintain counterparty details in relation to delegated reporting.
- Responsible for uploading data into Unavista UAT (TR and ARM) for EMIR and MIFID reporting.
- Ensure all key controls are performed throughout the day to day process and prepare end of day dashboards for EMIR and MiFID reporting.
- Perform daily reconciliations between source data and reporting data to ensure against under reporting or over reporting.
- Run report to identify LEI's which are due to expire. Inform applicable stakeholders prior to the expiry so the customer can be advised and credit lines can be suspended if/where necessary.
- Run numerous reconciliations to ensure the accuracy of data vs source systems. Identify, investigate, record and escalate differences in a timely manner.
- On board mandatory regulatory requirements as part of EMIR relating to delegated reporting in UnaVista and in house systems.
- Assist with the creation of test plans and test scripts, and perform UAT testing working closely with line manager to ensure the accurate and timely completion of UAT. Ensure that issues and challenges are escalated to management in the form of regular updates.
- Work in conjunction with line manager on various projects and system enhancement initiatives.
- Maintain and update procedures ensuring these are accurate and comply with the procedure guidelines.
- Collaborates with and supports the team to meet customer needs, team objectives and ad hoc tasks within defined timeframes.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Accountable for the timely and accurate completion of daily EMIR and MIFID reporting and associated tasks, ensuring that all regulatory and contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- Facilitate relationships with counterparts and internal stakeholders to promote quality of service, ensuring the timely escalation and resolution of issues and queries.
- Assist with the maintenance and review of desktop procedures relating to day to day processes and administer updates via the policy and procedures database on a periodic basis in order to comply with bank policy.
- Proactively puts forward ideas to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of tasks for which they are accountable
- Assist with UAT as part of new system upgrades and development. E
- Ensure bank policy and best practices are rigorously followed and adopted as part of the overall framework.
- Ensure full compliance of applicable EMIR and MiFIR regulatory obligations.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Previous experience in a reporting environment with exposure to EMIR, MIFID II and SFTR
- Good communication skills, with ability to deal effectively at all levels
- Good working knowledge of Excel, capable of manipulating financial data
- Self motivated, energetic, flexible and collaborative
- Knowledge of EMIR and MIFID II and pertinent regulation applicable to role
- Experience of 'User Acceptance Testing' (UAT).
- Ability to identify efficiencies and suggest methods to implement change to existing process.
This is a temporary role for urgent start, interested and available candidates please get in touch ASAP. If you have a normal notice period or can only start within 6 weeks we will also welcome your application.