I am working with a leading international bank in the recruitment of a Trade and Transaction Reporting Analyst.
- Accountable for the timely and accurate completion of daily EMIR and MIFID reporting and associated tasks, ensuring that all regulatory and contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- Assist with the maintenance and review of desktop procedures relating to day to day processes and administer updates via the policy and procedures database on a periodic basis in order to comply with bank policy.
- Proactively puts forward ideas to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of tasks for which they are accountable
- Assist with UAT as part of new system upgrades and development.
- Ensure full compliance of applicable EMIR and MiFIR regulatory obligations.
To be successful in the role you must have previous experience in a reporting environment with exposure to EMIR, MIFID II and SFTR. In return they are offering a salary between £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits and bonus.