Trade Activation Manager - Premium drinks
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for forward thinkers and innovators in the premium drinks sector.
We are working with a global drinks business who are looking for people with experience in premium outlets to drive growth and activation of a range of brands across their London accounts, which includes bars, restaurants, hotels, membership venues and more.
· Exceptional execution of activation initiatives across premium account base in London
· Intrinsic link between sales and marketing team with the ability to implement the brands' core attributes in outlet through activation.
· Collective sign off over where brands are stocked and ensure they are hitting the relevant criteria
· Immersion champion and "be the brands" across Platinum and Gold outlets
· Ensure budgeted targets and controls are met
· Work closely with Brand Managers to ensure brand plans are upheld
· Work closely with the sales team to ensure gold standard execution
· Align to brand plans and ensure they are delivering the brands to the right outlets
Experience and Key Attributes:
· FMCG marketing experience gained in consumer & customer focused business with outstanding budget management experience
· Broad experience and understanding across breadth of marketing fundamentals
· Track record of excellent delivery of bringing plans and brands to life via flawless execution both ATL and BTL
· Successful experience of translating business agendas into plans and driving execution of these
· Experience of developing a wide variety of creatively thought solutions to deliver brand growth aligned with portfolio and consumer
· Strong communication and presentation skills to be able to distil complex data and project plans into clear actionable recommendations for senior management and team members
· Build and drive execution across the organisation - ensuring clear focus, whilst setting high standards of execution in others and ensuring these standards right through to customer
· Results oriented with the ability to drive initiatives to completion and delivering on all commitments
· Ability to inspire people in the brand stories in an engaging and brand aligned manner
· High levels of Initiative and creative thinker and able to innovate in-outlet
Please get in touch with a CV and short introduction about how you fit with the description above.