A leading international bank requires an experienced Technical Writer to create internal knowledge content documentation and resources that will collectively form the establishment of a new organisational knowledge and learning support for HR service delivery.
- Create user HR knowledge articles, including procedures, frequently asked questions, and learning material.
- Apply governance and control to operate within the agreed knowledge management plan and framework to deliver content to the right audience.
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts to gather existing content, identify content gaps and source content, ready to transform into required knowledge articles
- Create consistent, engaging content against an agreed framework and style guide
- Create and maintain partnerships with stakeholders to progress deliverables and achieve high quality outcomes.
- Identify opportunities to minimise duplication of content, while ensuring that content is fit for purpose for all audiences.
- Lead the day-to-day co-ordination of knowledge content creation.
- Ensure knowledge content is delivered to specified requirements and meets agreed time, cost, quality and compliance objectives.
- Report progress at agreed intervals to project stakeholders.
- Attend required stakeholder and project meetings.
- Risk identification, documentation, impact assessment, including action mitigation.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in financial services is essential
- Experience in developing high quality content for internal organisational publication.
- Passion for transforming operational knowledge into engaging, accessible, and meaningful content for employees and managers.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build partnerships across all seniority levels and with internal and project stakeholders.
- Excellent engagement skills; ability to effectively coordinate teams and individuals to support successful project delivery
- Excellent organisational skills; effective prioritisation; timeliness of output
- Excellent administrative skills; attention to detail and form; clear and concise presentation
- Strong, effective communication and interpersonal skills including diplomacy in offering challenge.
- HR knowledge preferred
- Self-motivated; ability to work in virtual teams
- Practical and willing to get involved in tasks, when necessary, to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines and under pressure.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available at short notice for a temporary assignment, please submit your CV today