Executive Assistant to team
We have a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding individual to support in a boutique finance house, working 4 days onsite and 1 from home. 8.30 - 5.30pm.
The role will suit a candidate who is analytical and switched on and who has a background supporting teams in either a hedge fund or private equity arena.
Working with a career committed and collegiate team, you must be self-motivated and focused and happy to muck in and go above and beyond.
This is a great chance to really get involved with an amazing business!
The role is broad and you will provide full admin support to a team of between 3-5 Portfolio Manager and on occasion, cover the wider team as required.
The role will be varied, incorporating diary management, meeting arrangements, research, collation and distribution of information.
You must have a meticulous attention to detail and be able to work at pace whilst maintaining accuracy, taking pride in producing the highest quality work. The role will be demanding and sometimes pressured and candidates should be calm and unflappable.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who really is passionate about the business they work in and will offer ideas and improvements.
- Working closely and collaboratively . Providing cover for one another and sharing workloads in times of high pressure
- Arranging meetings / diary management
- Booking travel
- Collating research packs from various data sources.
- Downloading files and saving accurately
- Liaising with external organisations e.g. clients, listed companies and brokers
- Scanning and filing notes
- Maintaining the CRM database to accurately store records of meetings, notes and events
- Keeping an efficient electronic filing system where resources can be easily located
- Circulating News, Broker Notes and Portfolio updates to the team of Investment Professionals
- Processing expenses
- A strong academic record
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a professional environment in an administrative role
- Open, honest, and intellectually curious
- A desire and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Able to work with minimum supervision, using own initiative to prioritise tasks
- Proactive, flexible and friendly with a sense of humour and perspective
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Apply today for immediate screening. This is a super opportunity to work in a boutique firm where everyone wants to succeed and can add value.