Fantastic opportunity to join a creative and innovative company specialising in shared workspace. With an excellent reputation and continuous growth, this company is now expanding their talent team and are looking for a Talent team Assistant to work in their head office based in the West End.
This role with support the management and organisation with on boarding new starters and rolling out training courses. The role will focus on HR admin and you will be the first point of contact for any L&D queries.
- Manage the internal administrative processes for the L&D team to include new starters/onboarding, e-learning, training records and other necessary documents and correspondence
- Manage the training calendar, courses joining instructions, sessions booking and course attendance
- Keep all administrative trackers up to date and accurate on a daily basis, updating the team weekly on any changes/concerns
- Prepare all collaterals related to onboarding, workshops, and any other training intervention
- Update onboarding and training documentation
- Organise and maintain the Recruitment and L&D online filing system
- Ensure the Talent administrative processes are effective and efficient, working with the L&D Business Partner and Head of Talent to evolve and streamline them as and where appropriate
- Support the Talent team with project administration including surveys, 360 feedback and Performance reviews
- Act as the first point of contact in L&D department for general enquiries for the business, to include the Learning inbox
- Attend and take minutes in L&D and Recruitment meetings as and when required
- Provide relevant data and statistics as and when requested, to include weekly team meetings and monthly KPI report to finance or any other ad-hoc requests
- Manage PO's on the SAP system and liaise with suppliers and Accounts Payable Team regarding invoices and payment.
A great opportunity for someone who is looking to break into the HR space.