A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an interim Talent Acquisition Partner. Working for a successful and growing international financial services organisation, you will be working in a friendly and collaborative team managing the end to end recruitment process. This includes from event and inclusive hiring campaigns to volume and speciality requirement across the organisation. You will be responsible for ensuring all hiring processes are in line with the organisational strategy and delivered in an effective and timely manner. This is a great opportunity to utilise your skills to make a difference by hiring top talent!
- Delivering the day to day 360 recruitment model across your designated Group business area
- Partnering with hiring managers to develop and execute the relevant recruitment strategies
- Managing the recruitment selection process including interviewing candidates internally and externally
- Building talent pipelines to ensure you are accessing and hiring top talent
- Working with the onboarding team to ensure compliance and a smooth onboarding process
- Offering an outstanding candidate experience
- Educating and supporting hiring managers on recruitment best practice
- Participating in hiring events such as job fairs and networking events
- Sharing market intelligence and insights with the wider Talent team
Skills & Experience
- Must have previous inhouse recruitment experience either directly or from an RPO within financial services, banking or professional services.
- Passionate about recruitment with strong delivery skills
- Good understanding of attraction strategies, EVP and process improvement
- Demonstrate a strong operational and strategic knowledge of recruitment best practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing skills