Our client is currently looking for a Static Data Specialist to join their bank in their Control Unit Department
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review and ensure quality of client data based on approved instructions from approved staff.
- Provide data input services for other types of static and reference data within several operational systems or Data sheets.
- Periodically review static data to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Perform bulk data "clean-ups" as required
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing of Client Data Systems
- Participate as Client Data SME for application systems during system changes and upgrades
- Take part in data cleansing and enrichment initiatives as mandated
- Intraday checking of Equation journals against retail payment instructions
- Support other Control Unit functions as directed by the Assistant Manager Control Unit