This is a new hybrid, temporary position.
Duties to include:
Review and ensure quality of client data based on approved instructions from approved staff.
Provide data input services for other types of static and reference data within several operational systems or Data sheets.
- Periodically review static data to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Perform bulk data "clean-ups" as required
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing of Client Data Systems
- Participate as Client Data SME for application systems during system changes and upgrades
- Take part in data cleansing and enrichment initiatives as mandated
- Intraday checking of Equation journals against retail payment instructions
- Support other Control Unit functions as directed by the Assistant Manager Control Unit