I am working with a unique and truly exciting bank in the recruitment of an Trade and Transaction Reporting Officer.
This is a first line of defence SME role which will primarily cover our UK FX business.
- Daily BAU exception investigation for all trade and transaction reporting
- Resolution and root cause analysis of any reporting failures or other issues, working with IT to remediate
- Own the Quality Assurance Process - ensuring external vendors are engaged and manage exceptions to closure
- End to end reconciliation of Transaction reporting for completeness
- Ownership of risk events and managing of Errors and Omissions process
- Oversight of regulatory change impacting trade and transaction reporting
- Provide SME input into relevant projects where Regulation is to be considered
- Maintain and create a robust controls framework for any Operations related regulatory responsibilities
- Develop MI to report framework status to COO
- Ownership of MiFID reports
To be successful in the role the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their SME knowledge in the following areas of regulation - EMIR, Dodd Frank, MIFID and SFTR. In return they are offering a salary up to £65,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus.