A global property firm are seeking a highly organised and enthusiastic Senior Receptionist to join their busy team. This is a temporary position for up to 4 weeks with potential to go permanent for the right candidate. Previous Reception/Supervisor experience is essential as you will be supervising a team of 7 receptionists.
- Lead and support your teams in the delivery of all areas of their Workplace Ambassador job scope - ensure full understanding of all areas and ensure they are completed by yourself and your team to a high standard
- Ensure adequate resources are in place for every shift, actively preparing for planned absences and ensuring adequate resilience for unplanned absences
- Manage all holiday calendars appropriately within your team
- Support the team with resolving any maintenance / cleanliness issues encountered
- Proactive room management and set up, seeking appropriate support from the business as required
- Ensure all visitors utilising the self-serve check in are welcomed immediately
- Participate and assist with client visits and prospective occupier show rounds
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a service delivery environment
- This is not a desk-based role; you will be expected to be present and mobile within the floors
- Previous experience, and comfort working with technology in service delivery, and possessing the ability to adapt to new technology as it is launched
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of, and previous experience of delivering, exceptional service
- Confident communicator
- Competent user of Microsoft Office package
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply now!