Senior Pensions Administrator with checking and risk analysis - Location Redhill - £350 per day
As a leader in the marketplace, out wonderful client offers an excellent opportunity for experienced pension professionals. In the role of Senior Pensions Administrator, you will take on more advanced calculations and complex schemes (DB and/or DC) and play an active role in mentoring and checking the work of the Pensions Administrators.
This is a temporary position paying £350 per day but there is potential for this to be made longer term. As a reward for your efforts, a competitive salary and benefits package is offered along with potential progression opportunity, support and further training. Although this is a full-time role, we are open to discussing flexible work arrangements for the right candidate.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working within an administration team, servicing both member and client queries in relation to DC/DB pension schemes.
- In conjunction with the Team Leader, ensure that all service level agreements and performance standards are achieved.
- Deputise in the absence of the Team Leader.
- Be a senior point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
- Check and challenge work performed by less experienced associates and make sure that the requested work has been undertaken.
- Train, support and mentor junior associates and hold regular feedback sessions.
- Assist in more complex/project work when required including complaints .
- Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients /members could be improved and communicate findings to Team Leader.
- Ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes.
- Experience of coaching and supporting less experienced associates.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Customer and quality focused.
- Computer literate