I am working with an international bank in the recruitment of a Senior Digital Channels Manager.
This is a brilliant opportunity that gives you huge amount of exposure as you will lead the definition, strategy, development, project management, monitoring, support model, and ongoing update of the Bank's retail digital channels. This will include Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Onboarding platform, Website, ATM & ITM, mass SMS & telephony, and any future digital retail offering).
- Lead the design, definition, project management, and delivery of the upcoming Mobile and Online Banking platforms, and the onboarding solution
- Define and manage roadmaps for the digital channels from initiation through to implementation.
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the digital channels
- Post-launch, support the business and customers with training and communication campaigns
- Design and lead adequate support model for the channels
- Lead and coordinate continuous updates and maintenance, including adherence with internal, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Manage the website from a content and governance perspective
- Lead reporting and analytics for the businesses
To be successful in the position you must have vast banking experience with a large chunk of that being in digital channel management. In return they are offering a salary up to £80,000 plus benefits and excellent benefits package.