We are working with a leading multinational bank with offices in the city of London.
They have an excellent opportunity for a Risk Analyst.
Risk Analyst - AVP
This role offers the right candidate excellent exposure to a wide variety investment banking divisions and Financial products. you will be working closely with senior figures in the bank, Front Office trading, Financial and Capital Markets and Back office operations.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants a great position with a large multinational Bank and exposure to all of its key teams and products
- Responsible for enhancing and maintaining a comprehensive, up-to-date and accurate database of transaction-related documents and other risk-related records which need to be filed for easy access in future.
- Process transaction applications to London branch (primarily loans and derivatives) and other activities of the Branch's risk function using eworks/CAA systems.
- Liaising with Front Office departments to obtain necessary evidence/documentation to support the oversight of facilities booked.
- Liaising with Operations, Financial Market Dept., Front Office departments and Capital Markets to assist with the oversight of outsourced functions.
- Supporting other risk department colleagues
- Liaising with and supporting management
- Producing the monthly risk reports for the Local Management Committee together with other team members as appropriate.
- Production of / assistance in producing other risk reports
- Involvement in other risk management activities as may be appropriate.
Transactions booked in the Branch require careful processing, and accurate record keeping is essential. The risks inherent in on-boarding transactions into London Branch (credit, booking policy, compliance with branch permissions etc) require careful management. Clear communication with other members of the Branch and others in the Bank is essential.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Strong skills in organisation and administration
- Ability to work under time pressure maintaining high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Independent views and willingness to express them in appropriate way
- Knowledge of / some experience of risk would be useful to assist in identifying the potential risks of assets being booked and how/why we are comfortable with these risks
- Desire to develop greater understanding of risk and transaction processing
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- A few years working in the bank to understand processes and main systems would be advantageous
Salary - 45 K plus depending of experience