LMA is delighted to be partnering with a leading employer in the UK who are currently building their Reward team.
The role will report into the Reward Director and will be responsible for a mix of Compensation Projects, Operations and business partnering across the EMEA region.
You will be involved in a number of key project initiatives including the design and management of compensation plans, you will also be involved in the review of existing plans to ensure that they remain fit for purpose and competitive in the market place.
- Manage the annual pay review for the EMEA region
- Partake in Compensation Analytics
- Salary benchmarking
- Incentive plan design
- Project management
- HRIS project work to align with system upgrades
- Build strong relationships with local and international colleagues
- Manage the UK Gender Pay Gap exercise with third party vendor and internal stakeholders#
- Experience working in a Reward team with an international remit
- Total Reward experience ideal
- Educated to degree level (in any specialism) or equivalent experience
- Experience of compensation and reward strategy and delivery desirable
- Be highly accurate and with strong attention to detail - confident working with complex data and comfortable reconciling information to ensure a high level of accuracy and data integrity
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills to create well-