LMA Recruitment have partnered with the Asset Finance subsidiary of a prestigious Bank that is looking for an experienced Relationship Manager, IT Channel to develop new relationships with ICT Resellers, Distributors, Channel Partners. You will be required to build relationship with internal stakeholders, work collaboratively with Credit and Risk department as well as the Payout team to successfully structure processes and procedure to facilitate business. You will drive sales opportunities assume responsibility for monitoring KPIs for each Partner, including acceptance, conversion rates and profitability.
- Develop new profitable and sustainable relationship with ICT Channel Partners.
- Maintain relationships with existing partners by strengthening financing offers to maximize business.
- Work collaboratively with the other ICT Vendor sales team to identify opportunities to be introduced to Partners via existing Wholesale Vendors.
- Regularly visit Partners to attend partner sales meetings and sell financial offering.
- Build relationships with Partners' management and sales teams.
- Build trust, credibility and respect with the Partners.
- Be prepared to deliver sales training, marketing campaigns, finance promotions and attend trade events in order to maintain awareness and knowledge of finance solutions.
- Liaise with Credit and Risk team to help get deals credit approved.
- Prepare monthly reports for the Partner including activity levels, deals proposed, approved, converted, volumes, profiling etc. working collaboratively with internal support teams.
- Manage pipeline and rate charts for channel partners on a monthly basis.
- Self-motivated, articulate and professional.
- Good asset finance product knowledge and basic documentation skills (as a minimum).
- Demonstrates strong sales skills and has the ability to close transactions.
- Full driving License.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with vendor partners.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Strong credit skills to present deals and challenge referrals and declines.
- Ability to price transactions using the Assist or Spring and HP17 or equivalent
- Good time management, organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Proven experience in a sales function.
- Highly numerate and practical problem solving capabilities.
- IT skills to include word/excel/ and ability to learn new IT products.
ASSET FINANCE EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL !