Are you a recruitment coordinator or recruiter looking for an in-house recruitment role?
A rapidly growing and innovative global technology company are looking for a capable recruitment coordinator to work alongside a highly experienced internal recruiter, in fast paced and exciting contract role
This role is a 10 month FTC covering a maternity leave
- Responsible for the smooth running of the day to day administrative recruiting tasks and candidate communication.
- Supporting the TA Business Partner in attracting and hiring the best talent on the market.
- Supporting the improvement and implementation of best practice in the talent acquisition process.
- Being able to build, maintain, develop and grow key relationships with within the internal team and when sourcing candidates.
- Posting and drafting job ads on the relevant job sites.
- Conducting initial screening calls with candidates.
- Coordinating interviews both with candidates and interviewers (across multiple time zones)
- Coordinating reference and background checks
- Arranging travel and accommodation for candidates (should it be applicable)
- Responsible for end to end recruitment cycle; to be a point of contact for all aspects related to recruitment including reviewing applications, actively searching for suitable candidates, conducting and scheduling interviews, screening, reference checks, offer process (internal and to candidate) and following up with candidates.
- Defining specific recruitment strategy for each vacancy, including setting clear expectations on timelines
- Exercising judgement in selection methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Ensuring compliance with all aspects of the group recruitment policy & DE&I.
- Identifying hiring managers' recruitment needs and swiftly acting on them.
Skills and Experience
- Previous recruitment experience is essential, ideally within an agency environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to interact with all levels of the business.
- An energetic and dynamic relationship builder
- Highly developed administrative skills; accurate administrative processes are crucial.
- Highly organised, detail oriented, pro-active and a self-starter.
- Strong time management skills, accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple tight deadlines at once.
- Inclusive; you collaborate effectively with people of a diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- A team player - open to creative and constructive ideas to continue the team's success and efficiency.
- Dedicated, discrete, ambitious, selfless and takes initiative.
The ideal recruitment coordinator need to have a supreme work ethic, be highly adaptable and consistently go the extra mile to ensure any and all operations taking place in this organisation are seen through to completion with the utmost quality and satisfaction for all parties involved.
Does this sounds like you?
Please don't hesitate to click the link and forward us your CV!