Looking for an opportunity in a law firm? Recently graduated or currently studying with full time availability and a keen interest in the legal industry…….
I am working with a highly regarded, boutique law firm looking to hire a Receptionist in a full time role based in the office 5 days. This law firm works with some of the brightest legal professionals and are very successful at what they do. With long standing client relationships this firm is recognised as leaders within their field.
This role is to look after the front of house area and be the first impression of the business for their clients, they are looking for someone who is immaculately presented, articulate and professional. Their clients consist of HNWIs and confidentiality and discretion is a must. You will provide an excellent customer service experience.
If you are looking for a long standing career, this firm is a strong promoter of progression and training! For the right candidate the opportunities are endless.
What will your day to day look like?
- Answering and dealing with switchboard calls
- Meeting room presentation and set up
- Liaising with the landlord re visitors and catering requirements
- Welcoming guests, announcing and directing to the relevant meeting room
- Diary management, to include booking meetings, training, seminars using intranet and events and liaising with delegates
- Booking couriers and taxis and logging details for the finance department
- Internal and external post - franking, delivering, collecting and distributing in the absence of 'Front of House' staff
- Events support and administration
- Bulk document copying, printing, scanning and filing and ensuring paper is available for all printers
- Archiving documents
- Assisting with the creation of court bundles
- Keeping stationery room, reception area and kitchen clean and tidy at all times