A global property firm are seeking an organised and warm receptionist to cover the front desk for one of their Chesterfield sites on an adhoc basis.
- Provide a professional welcome to all staff, clients, and visitors to the building.
- Ensure smooth running of day to day operations of the office space and ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Manage shared email inbox, responding promptly to customer requests and queries.
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures; as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements.
- Provide new starters and contractors with security passes - including taking pictures and printing passes using hardware/software provided.
- Manage all vending areas, kitchens, and pantries, replenishing and maintaining the highest of standards
- Manage all stationery and printer hub requirements, ordering stock, replenishing, and maintaining the highest of standards
- Management of the meeting room booking system; including ordering and set up of catering as required.
- Monitor daily meeting room activity and proactively check meeting rooms are clean and tidy between meetings.
- Log reactive maintenance jobs and monitor progress of job until completion.
- Receiving of re-directed mail, scanning to the Indexing Team and returning cherished documents to members.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and contractors to ensure provision of effective services including but are not limited to cleaning, hygiene, vending, M&E and Landlord services. Escalate any service concerns to Senior FM as required.
- Carry out daily floor walks to ensure Office environment is safe and presentable and identify and log any building issues/concerns for resolution.
- Liaise with Senior FM to ensure completion of required H&S audits, processes, and documentation.
- Carry out accident investigation and reporting as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a reception role is essential
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A positive and warm approach is essential with excellent personal presentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and take on responsibility.
- Positive about change, with a flexible attitude to working practices and demands.
- Attention to detail and presentation.
- Ability to act decisively and remain calm under pressure.
- This is not a 'desk-only' based role; you will be expected to be present and mobile within the Occupier's floors