Exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join a leading, global company based onsite at their Edinburgh office. This role will play a pivotal part of the firm by providing a first class customer service experience and be the true ambassador of the company. You will work as part of a team to deliver a welcoming and memorable experience to clients and internal staff.
A great opportunity for someone looking to break away from a hospitality or a call centre environment and work in a top tier brand offering clear career progression in collaborative and innovative company, plus excellent employee benefits!
The role will provide the highest level of customer care face to face and over the phone, you will need proven experience working in a customer service focused role. With 2 roles available this company are looking to hire someone ASAP!
What you will be doing?
- To maintain an organised and tidy work area - this is to include the front desk, seating area, meeting rooms and the client suite kitchen
- To anticipate client needs, follow up with requests and ensure the client expectations are not only met but exceeded
- To ensure that visitor and client arrivals are communicated to the relevant people promptly and that the visitor is either met or escorted to the relevant room in a timely
- To ensure that waiting visitors are kept informed of any delays and to ensure client
- To replenish meeting rooms, as required, with pads, pens and pencils
- To ensure that all required hospitality is served promptly and to the highest standards
- To ensure all audio visual equipment is working and provide support when required
- To collate all reception and hospitality statistics and forward to the Regional
- Workplace Manager on a weekly basis
- To maintain appropriate stationery stocks in the reception area
- To ensure the local Reception Operating Procedure manual is kept-up-to date at all times