An innovative and forward thinking international bank is seeking an experienced Receptionist / Administrator to coordinate the front-of-house services on an ongoing temporary basis until the end of April with possibility of extension.
The role will be predominantly office based, but with some flexibility for working from home days.
- Meeting and greeting guests, announcing their arrival to the host.
- Answering all incoming and internal phone calls and directing them to the right department/individual.
- Providing assistance with events.
- Supporting the planning, development and organisation of reception systems and procedures.
- Providing pro-active administrative support to the business and assisting the administrative team.
- Coordination of reception area and meeting rooms and reporting any faults/issues to facilities coordinator or building management.
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail and courier distribution.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a corporate reception role is essential
- Excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude are essential.
- Team player
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available at short notice, please submit your CV today.