An exciting opportunity available to join a creative and forward thinking company offering shared workspace across the UK. With multiple sites and buildings across the UK, they house some of the fastest growing and diverse workforces in the UK ranging from app creators, advertising, financiers and media.
As Assistant Building Manager/Receptionis Team Leader you will support the Building Manager in all aspects of running an efficient and safe building whilst focusing on the company's key objective of providing exceptional customer services for new clients and members. You are responsible for the day to day management of your team within the building, ensuring that ongoing support and training is delivered to enable each team member to maximise their individual potential and exceed your members journey.
- Maintain an exceptional building environment
- Assist the BM to support member connections through meaningful events and genuine worthwhile introductions
- Along with the team, carry out regular building walks to generate the achievement of high visual standards across all areas in accordance with the building standards checklist. Report any maintenance or facilities issues in a timely manner and follow up accordingly with clients. Work closely with maintenance, facilities and cleaning teams.
- Work in partnership with BM and Portfolio Manager to support with new business viewings and walk ins as and when needed with a particular focus on co-working, lounge and VO memberships.
- Together with the BM, accountable for end to end member experience at building level ensuring building teams are exceeding in member experience service expectations at all times. Provide excellent meeting room service and hospitality ensuring all guest and members receive outstanding service. Oversee member on-boarding and off-boarding to ensure a smooth and seamless welcome and departure using the move in and out checklists. Arrange quarterly client catch ups to review service, respond to comments raised and action constructive feedback with a particular focus on co-working, lounge and VO memberships.
- Completing PO system (including raising, sending and receipting PO's in a timely manner), submitting and approving recharges prior to the monthly deadline, petty cash card management and submitting overtime forms. In conjunction with the Billing Co-ordinator provide documentation (Licence agreements and direct debit forms, when appropriate), accurate information and detailed correspondence surrounding invoicing and billing.
- With the support of the Building Manager, manage the onsite team including arranging daily plans and schedules, overseeing opening and closing procedures and conducting morning meetings. Assist with one to one's, probation reviews, appraisal meetings and objective setting.
- Supporting the Building Manager to ensure Health & Safety, Security and Compliance standards are adhered to.
- Support the Building Manager to ensure the building is appropriately staffed at all times including management of holiday allocation.
This role is well suited to someone who is naturally client facing with excellent coordination skills. Previous experience working as a PA, front of house or facility based position would be a perfect fit.
To apply, please follow the link and submit your CV.