A leading facilities company requires an experienced Service Planning Coordinator to oversee and coordinate all service requests and manage routing / allocation of post installation requests coming from different systems. This is an urgent temporary role which, for the right candidate, will become permanent.
- Handling the administration regarding installation and/or de-installation of Cross connects / Cloud connects, Migration, Multi-home and Pre-Cabling.
- Monitoring the SLA's and coordinating the execution with Site teams
- Preparing process and procedures instruction and reporting.
- Monitoring and processing customer enquiries
- Managing, organising and executing on planned events involving necessary resources
- Meeting SLA's, resolving escalations and providing reports
- Managing suppliers
- Single point of contact for customer service requests
- Prioritising service requests (maintenance and customer)
- Allocating maintenance and customer service requests to the right resources
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a technician in a (electrical or industrial) critical environment is desirable
- Experience of project planning/scheduling and reporting
- Knowledge of a planning scheduling system would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of company personnel and clients
- Ability to act on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a confidential manner and show sensitivity
- Flexible work manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please submit your CV today