Multiple opportunities available within this top tier, global firm. With offices throughout the UK, this highly recognised and well regarded company are looking to expand their business services team. Offering hybrid working, ongoing career progression and training, this is a great opportunity for someone who has similar experience or looking to break away from their current industry to gain experience in a corporate organisation with excellent benefits.
This role is perfectly suited to someone who has excellent administration and communication skills with ideally experience supporting a team with day to day organisation such as travel, diary management, expenses and general administration. An EA background is not essential as some training with be given, however experience working in a office based role is required! Open to all industries.
This role will work in a collaborative and inclusive team environment where you support up to 10 senior members of staff by providing a proactive and efficient administration to streamline and reduce their workload.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Diary management including booking client lunches, team events
- processing expenses
- Document editing and minor edits
- General administration and ad hoc tasks as required
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Confident communicator with a professional and engaging approach
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong system skills across the key MS packages
- Team player
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please call Olivia Heffer at LMA Recruitment on 0207 246 2628.