Financial Payroll Clerk
* Process payroll; process reports; provide accurate compilation of payroll/timekeeping records.
* Review and record pay rate and account number changes in a timely manner.
* Follow established timekeeping and accounting principles.
* Generate labor reports; prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports; and reconciles all payroll related general ledger accounts.
* Conducts reviews to ensure accurate computation of pay and interprets company policies and government regulations affecting payroll and timekeeping processes.
* A minimum of a High school diploma.
* Working knowledge of word-processing and accounting/payroll software applications.