Our client is currently looking for a Payments analyst with detailed payments knowledge, strong SWIFT payment formatting skills and a clear understanding of Industry Standards. This a great opportunity for a temporary position working in an international bank where you will be processing, preparing and sending payments in large volumes; conducting investigations and handling international payments using various payment types.
- To manage and process in line with currency cut off times all payment queues within Montran JGPS and SWIFT.
- To be responsible for payment verification within Montran JGPS
- To obtain customer cross currency exchange rates from Treasury Department in order to facilitate payment processing.
- To verify and update Base rates, Overdraft rates and daily Market Rates within UNIX.
- The Payments Officer is responsible for managing the various payment queues within JGPS Montran
- Responsible for exception based monitoring, e.g. accurate manual repair of payments outside of STP processing.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders such as PD-IS, CMS, Treasury and EMEA offices in order to maintain a high level of customer service.
- Exception based processing all payments requiring manual repairs in order to facilitate the payment process.
- Ensure that payment processing is in line with industry PSD2 regulations and Dubai VAT requirements.
- Monitor and clear all Montran JGPS payment queues each day in line with currency cut off times.
- Investigate all STP payment exceptions and take appropriate actions to correct and enable processing.