My client, a successful Fertility clinic based in West London are seeking a Patient Services Coordinator, to work as part of the Patient Services Team, to liaise with and coordinate effective and smooth treatment pathway for fertility patients.
The Patient Services Coordinator will work with the various teams to coordinate treatment cycles for fertility patients and work with the Patient Services Manager to manage all prospective new patients at their modern and holistic West London centre.
The successful candidate will be confident, with clear communication and a real focus on providing outstanding customer service. They will be versatile and flexible, happy to work across various roles and tasks to ensure the smooth running of the clinic.
They will also be able to adhere to processes and protocol and have the ability to prioritise workload in order to meet the clinic's objectives and work well in a tight knit team. They will possess excellent attention-to-detail and be able to work accurately and efficiently in a pressured environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responding to all new fertility enquiries in a timely and comprehensive manner giving bespoke advice on booking options
- Dealing with telephone and e-mail enquiries in a professional manner and ensure that all information given is up to date and accurate.
- Organising, taking part and following up with all attendees for the virtual patient open evenings.
- Contributing to data reports for the Patient Services Manager and Patient Service Direct
- Contacting patients with treatment plans to explain their preparation for treatment
- Creating, sending and explaining tailored costings letters for all treatment cycles
- Liaising with the nursing team to book nurse consultations as appropriate
- Keeping accurate and up to date records of communications with patients
- Maintaining an awareness of workflow in other departments to foresee issues and streamline processes
- Comply with the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority's Code of Practice, the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014, the Care Quality Commission (Registration) Regulations 2009 and the Data Protection Act 2018, with special reference to patient confidentiality
- Comply with the clinics health & safety policies with particular reference to procedures to be followed in the event of a fire and to report all accidents and untoward incidents to the health & safety officer
- Undertake mandatory training as required, including health & safety, fire, manual handling
- Comply with infection control, CQC and safeguarding policies and procedures
The ideal candidate
- Knowledgeable about the Fertility Industry and treatments available, this could be through prior work exposure or studies
- Confident, with clear communication and a real focus on providing outstanding customer service
- Versatile and flexible, happy to work across various roles and tasks to ensure the smooth running of the clinic
- They will be able to adhere to and follow, processes and protocol
- Can prioritise workload in order to meet the clinic's objectives and work well in a tight knit team
- They will have excellent attention-to-detail and the ability to work accurately and efficiently in a pressured environment
- Excellent telephone and written manner
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Discretionary bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
- 6.6 weeks' holiday inclusive of bank holidays
(West London) Hammersmith
*This role must be undertaken on-site. There will be no opportunity for remote/home working*
Monday to Friday, 9 hours per day between 8am to 6pm
£30,000-£35,000 per annum