A leading financial services firm requires an experienced and enthusiastic corporate receptionist to cover their ground floor reception 3 days a week from Tuesday - Thursday. You will work on rota basis between 8am and 7pm, and this is a 3 month temporary assignment.
- Meet and greet clients professionally to offer a concierge style of service for all visitors.
* Communicate efficiently across all departments to ensure the client journey remains smooth, and seamless at all times.
* First port of call for all incoming visitors to the international headquarters.
* Checking in of all visitors, ensuring a full audit trail is recorded in the booking system.
* Providing first-class service to all internal and external clients, being attentive and anticipating needs as you provide guidance through the arrival and departure journey.
* End to end administration of client floor bookings, acting as the contact for all amendments, checks, and updates.
* Work well as a team to achieve five-star standards across the bookings administration process.
* Booking of all taxis, adhering to the travel policy, and ensuring prompt service delivery to all internal clients.
* Liaising with facilities, catering, cleaning to ensure the high standards within client areas are maintained consistently.
* Ensure prompt liaison with all client hosts upon guest arrival.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within a corporate client services environment is essential
- Experience of using a room booking system desired
- Excellent IT skills to include all MS Office packages.
- Well presented and enthusiastic with an excellent telephone manner
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are looking for a part time temporary role, please submit your CV today