National law firm offering 100% remote working with the occasional need to attend the office as required. This firm has recently merged with another law firm and are now expanding their practice groups. They specialise across most areas of law and are on the hunt to secure a proactive PA to support at senior level.
This role will support the current Secretary who is going on maternity leave in December and full handover will be provided. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract that will progress to a permanent role given the growth of the firm. During the 2 month handover period you will work very closely with the current Secretary to understand the day to day tasks and slowly take on more responsibilities. The main focus of the role is to support the MD manage the partnerships across the firm.
- Assist Managing Director as required
- File partnership documents
- Share company updates
- Assist with office procedures and systems, monitoring compliance
- Partnership agendas, meeting minutes ad information packs
- Setting up new users and system account admin
- Manage internal telephone list, land registry
- Assisting with audits
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate for the role with have previous worked in a law firm as a Legal Secretary or PA. For immediate screening, please apply by following the link to submit your CV.