An excellent opportunity has come about to work for a well established Financial Publishing firm who are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to support the CTO and their team This is a temp to perm contract.
The successful candidate will have great organisational skills, the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment, thrive on a challenge and be comfortable with continuous change.
This role requires a team player but one who has the ability to work with substantial independence and initiative - dealing proactively and confidently with a range of people, tasks, and situations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diary management for the COO and their team, arranging both internal and external meetings, collating and issuing agendas.
- Book meeting rooms and organise conference calls -audio and video, as necessary.
- Arrange travel, accommodation and organise visas when required.
- Manage complex diaries, and mailbox, with efficiency and discretion at all times.
- Manage the processing of invoices via SAP (online system). Training provided.
- Manage the processing of expenses via BSM (online system). Training provided.
- Support in preparing presentations, as and when required.
- Key relationships for this role will be with EA/PAs across the business and the Group Technology Leadership Team (GTLT).
- Flexibility to cover other PA's absence in Group Technology, as and when required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience supporting senior individuals within a large organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on working within a team spirited environment.
- Flexible and possess ability to adapt to a fast-changing and growing environment.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure.
- High standards of accuracy, quality and attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 and Sharepoint, as well as experience with virtual meeting tools such as Teams.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint, to assist in gathering data and building basic presentation material.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this brilliant opportunity!