A leading company that provides exceptional office spaces in the UK are seeking a PA to support the CFO/CTO.
We are looking for a proactive, organised, and dynamic individual to assist the CFO/CTO by providing a comprehensive level of administrative and organisational support to ensure smooth and efficient running of day-to-day tasks; including (but not limited to) diary & inbox management, travel, meetings, projects, presentations etc.
This role will see you working independently, whilst also with a team of PAs and those within the Finance and Technology teams . You will get to learn the complex workings of a fast expanding business at an interesting period for The business.
PA to CFO/CTO
- Co-ordinate & manage the fast-moving diary & agenda of both CFO/CTO , communicating changes quickly and efficiently to those involved, including collating and pre-circulating documents, organising meeting venues & zoom links when requested
- Book & manage all travel arrangements for the CFO/CTO plus the wider Finance & Technology teams
- Add/organise additional personal requirements e.g. appointments, collections, bill payments, travel etc.
- Review and manage all email correspondence, categorise, prioritise and file in the appropriate manner
- Handle the CFO/CTO's outgoing and incoming mail and ensuring that it is passed to the appropriate person, including organising couriers for important documents, responding on their behalf when necessary
- Work closely with members of the Finance and Technology teams to ensure that the CFO/CTO are attending all necessary meetings and is prepared for the day/week/month ahead and aware of any changes/additional information
- Monitor tasks of the CFO/CTO and ensure that work or specific action points are delivered to a specified deadline
- Ensure that all annual reviews/probation reviews for teams are completed, and paperwork is filed with the People team in a timely manner
- Managing SAP approval trays for CFO/CTO, ensuring all invoices are within budget or approved spend
- Completing / tracking monthly expenses
- Provide general administrative support including, preparing letters, formatting documents in word, filing documents efficiently and accurately, shredding confidential information and generally acting as effective conduit to the CFO/CTO
- Meet and greet any guests, ensuring they're shown to the correct meeting room, offered refreshments, informed if CFO/CTO is running behind schedule
- Ad hoc tasks throughout the week - always needing to be agile and flexible to see how the week pans out
- Liaising with external suppliers on behalf of CFO/CTO
- Dealing with confidential information and understanding how and when to use discretion
- Organise team events as/when requested
- Arranging weekly/monthly meetings for CFO/CTO and teams
Knowledge and experience
Job specific and technical skills