Normal working hours 35 hour week but flexibility required to meet demand of business
Highly successful and very well established family office based in the heart of Mayfair is looking for an experienced PA to provide 80% business and 20% private assistance to 3 Principles and adhoc support to senior management. This is an interesting and varied role and would suit someone who has previous Private PA and business experience. The candidate should be flexible, enthusiastic and willing to turn his or her hand to new challenges.
* Answering phones and taking messages
* Diary management, arranging meetings, travel, accommodation etc
* Assisting with Visa applications
* Maintaining and ordering office stationery and other supplies
* Collecting and distributing post and processing outgoing post
* Preparing reports, memos, presentations and other documents
* Handling basic bookkeeping tasks - Recording purchase invoices and payments for the corporate entities. keeping track of payments for the private family operations.
* Preparing expense reports for team members, checking the integrity of the reports and collating the data.
* Greeting visitors and securing their comfort
* Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
You may also be asked to assist the Principal and family members with personal tasks, such as:
* Event planning
* Booking appointments and entertainment
* Organising travel including accommodation, flights and private travel chartering
* Sourcing household staff
Skills and experience required
* Proficient user of MS Office suite
* Must be able to meet deadlines
* Highly organised and be able to cope with peaks and troughs of business
* Must be discreet and confidential
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Punctual and willing to work out of hours on occasion
* Knowledge of French or Spanish is useful, but not essential