A leading insurance company requires a bright and capable administrator to assist their senior Executive Assistant on a temp to perm basis. This is a fabulous opportunity to gain valuable experience supporting board level executives within a well established and highly reputable professional services firm.
- Managing diaries for two directors on a daily basis.
- Setting up the meetings in Outlook / Zoom / Teams
- Organising meetings in-house/remotely/hybrid.
- Booking meeting rooms, refreshments, internal lunches etc. using the internal online booking system.
- Setting up and testing AV facilities in the rooms if necessary
- Meeting and greeting guests if required
- Assisting with the co-ordination (and as appropriate, preparation) of papers for board and associated sub-committee meetings
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations using a variety of programs e.g. PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Researching and booking travel including flights, hotels, taxi, currency
- Assisting with preparation of expenses forms for travel, entertaining etc. as required
Skills and Experience
- Administration experience gained in financial or professional services firm is essential
- Computer literate and familiar with all MS Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) - intermediate level
- Accurate / detail orientated - excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both in written and verbal.
- Organised and methodical - ability to organise and produce work of a high standard under time pressure.
- Willing to work as part of a team and to assist colleagues as necessary
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please submit your CV today