The Onboarding Specialist will navigate and help execute all aspects of the trading counterparty onboarding process, including gathering due diligence information, communicating status updates internally and externally, answering counterparty questions, and escalating issues internally as needed. You'll be responsible providing high touch support to counterparties throughout the entire onboarding lifecycle.
- Manage all aspects of counterparty onboardings and refreshes with a focus on crypto counterparties.
- Be the main point of contact with the counterparty and internally.
- Review information provided by counterparty and question inconsistencies as a preliminary compliance check.
- Liaise with our internal compliance team to conduct KYC due diligence
- Keep internal trading teams informed of status throughout the entire onboarding process and escalate issues as needed
- Handle sensitive and confidential information in accordance with our clients policies
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business, Legal Studies, and/or similar discipline
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably working in financial services, compliance, or legal environment
- Background in KYC requirements/regulations
- Strong organisational and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of financial industry products and trends
- Proven relationship management skills