I am working with a forward thinking, innovative bank in the recruitment of an SME onboarding professional.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Working directly with internal relationship teams to facilitate client onboarding for their portfolios.
- Manage their own portfolio of requests ensuring high levels of customer service, accuracy and pace.
- Proactively manage any issues during the process to bring a swift resolution.
- Liaise with prospective clients with confidence to ensure strict adherence to the banks policies
- Perform KYC on a wide range of client types and risk; in particularly enhanced due diligence, complex ownership, etc.
- Produce Management Information (MIs)/Key Risk Indicators (KRIs).
- Proactively collaborate and forge strong relationships with the Client Service, Relationship, Operations, Financial Crime and Risk & Compliance teams, both locally and globally
You will be expected to act as a senior member of the team so will have proven experience in due diligence and onboarding in financial services institution. In return they are offering a salary up to £60,000 plus benefits and bonus.