Our client, a global construction firm are looking to expand their HR team and are on the hunt for an Onboarding Administrator to join the team. This firm is a strong promoter of WFH home flexibility and continue to be a leader within their field. This is a role that will progress and is ideal for someone who is looking to kick start their HR career in a company that recognises success and rewards their staff with ongoing career development.
To provide timely, accurate and effective administration support to the HR team with a specific focus on the onboarding and vetting process.
- Maintaining and managing employee records on personnel files and HR system to ensure employee files meet all mandatory checks
- Co-ordination of DBS checks through the third-party provider
- Co-ordination of background checks as required (by the business or clients/projects), ensuring renewals of checks are applied for and completed in a timely manner
- Maintaining a vetting tracking system providing all details/status of applications
- Liaise with managers and employees to collate outstanding documents for internal files and providing to third party systems
- To have working knowledge and understanding of home office, rights to work UK law and regulations
- Maintaining and supporting HR Business Partners/Advisors on the Visa process, ensuring all employees have the right to work in the UK and renewals are followed up with in a timely manner
- Monitor the work permit spreadsheet
- Ensuring Right to Work ID checks are completed (with assistance from the wider HRSS team)
- Responding and dealing with incoming queries (escalating where needed)
- Work closely with the wider HR team when on boarding new starters requiring security/background checks
- Co-ordination of visa
- Collation of data and reporting
- Processing of third-party provider invoices
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager on a permanent/temporary basis
- To deputise for team members as required
For immediate screening, follow the link to apply.