Part-Time Office Manager (job share)
We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join our London based team as maternity cover in the role of Office Manager.
This role currently supports an office of 28 individuals covering a variety of office management responsibilities.
· day to day office duties (such as ordering stationary, kitchen supplies, office maintenance);
· organising office events (client & employee);
· being a point of contact for building management services;
· overseeing our charitable donation programme;
· overseeing health and safety in the office;
· managing technical issues and updates;
· assisting the office with travel requests/booking and booking expenses;
· managing external visitors to the office (clients, vendors and colleagues from our overseas offices)
The role will be 2 days per week - Thursday (in office); Friday (home or office optional) however we will require the successful candidate to work 3 days per week for the first 6 weeks to allow for training (Tuesday & Wednesday in the office; Friday home or office optional).
Wonderful city based company - If you are available from the end of March for 12 months and looking for part time work, please apply immediately.
You must be a warm and professional candidate. This is a very friendly office who are looking for a well organised candidate to join their super team.