New Business Development Manager
LMA Recruitment is working with a prestigious global vendor finance firm that provides asset-based financial services in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Construction, Transportation and Technology sector. Our client is looking for a New Business Development Manager with experience in corporate direct business development.
- Identify, prioritise and target potential key customers within mid-large corporate market.
- Improve a prospect list and identify prospective customers, developing and executing a prospect plan to gain new clients.
- Use your creativity and structuring knowledge to develop customer relevant solutions including non-interest income solutions.
- Manage complex and structured accounts and you will work collaboratively with our risk team and other internal functions.
- You will use your experience and finely honed relationship-building capability at senior levels in organisations to build long lasting partnerships
- Be comfortable preparing and presenting documentation for review in credit and risk approval committees.
- Being compliant with FCA regulations;
- Using our C-value approach to business development
- Minimum 5 years' experience in asset finance industry, mainly in mid-large corporate.
- Proven track record of building new business
- Excellent risk assessment skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid influencer and excellent in (remote) stakeholder management
- Strong change leader with robust negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent business English (both spoken and written).
- Great networking skills