A leading property company requires an experienced Welcome Host to be the face of their company and deliver a professional, genuine and memorable welcome to each and every guest together with ensuring the consistent achievement of the daily operational tasks required within the building.
- Meet and greet all guests in a welcoming, genuine and professional manner including asking them to sign in/out using an iPad
- Answer important calls and respond to internal and external member emails
- Facilitate requests in an open prompt and timely manner whether face to face, by email or on the telephone
- Book meeting rooms on behalf of internal members and ensure that member meeting requirements are documented to include everything they need, For example: AV, catering, room layout, special requests etc.
- Collaborate with the external meeting room executives, plan ahead for bookings received by email to ensure meeting requirements are documented to include AV, catering, room layout, special requests etc.
- Ensure the visual standards in the buildings are keep to an exceptional standard by carrying out regular building walks, this includes assisting with general cleaning of communal areas.
- Troubleshooting Wifi and IT issues with the support of the IT helpdesk.
- Preparing catering, tea and coffee for meeting rooms then present and serve the food and beverage in meeting rooms and event spaces.
- Set up and refresh meeting rooms throughout the day ensuring catering, teas and coffees are in the meeting rooms on-time and ready for your members and guests at the agreed time.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post accurately, to ensure that it is properly franked and ready for collection / delivery
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in corporate reception role is desirable or hospitality/retail
- Well presented with an excellent telephone manner
- Warm and approachable
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please submit your CV today