- Salary: £55K
- Location : Barbican, London
- Full time role offering hybrid working
Benefits include and not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company pension scheme
What will you be doing ?
- Responsible for production of accurate and timely management accounts and reforecasts.
- Preparation of annual budgets in line with Group policy and deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly board reports incl. commentary and variance analysis.
- Monthly presentation of Management Accounts to MD's and FC.
- Preparation of gross margin reconciliations.
- Key balance sheet reconciliation incl. prepayments and accruals.
- Review of purchase ledgers coding and postings.
- Preparation of intercompany recharges.
- Review of other journals and bank postings by offshore services provider.
- Review of commissions calculations provided by offshore service provider.
- Act as a key business partner to the wider business.
What skills/experience must you have?
- CIMA qualified
- 2 years' experience as a Management Accountant/FP&A
Even better if you have been:
- A Management Accountant in a recruitment company or a company with an offshore team
- A Sage 50 user
You will enjoy:
- Working in a Finance team, where excellent processes and procedures are already in place