Role: Management Accountant
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will play a key role within the centralised finance team servicing a number of UK brands, particularly during the coming year end and audit.
- Assist Senior Finance Manager with production of year end accounts.
- Guide and assist offshore finance provider with the preparation of periodic management accounts, including profit and loss accounts and balance sheet recs.
- Review of month end journals and postings.
- Preparation of financial input for Monthly Business Reviews.
- Assist Senior Finance Manager with preparation of budgets of and forecasts.
- Review and processing of sales ledger invoices.
- Monitoring and assisting offshore finance team with credit control and management of sales ledger.
- Calculation of monthly sales commissions.
- Calculation and communication of intercompany recharges.
- Participation and assistance with statutory audits.
- Making recommendations for control and efficiency improvements.
- Work with Senior Finance Manger to review and align finance systems and processes across brands.
- Attend meetings and ad-hoc tasks as required
Skills and Experience:
- Part-qualified Accountant.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all staff members.
- Experience within recruitment desirable.