Our client, a boutique law firm based in the heart of the City are looking for a Senior Legal PA to join their team. This law firm are specialists in what they do and pride themselves on being leaders within their field and attract some of the brightest legal professionals within the industry.
As the Senior PA you will work closely with the PA Manager and support the Real Estate and Private Wealth practice group. This is a fast paced role and requires someone with previous real estate experience. This role will assist the PA Manager with mentoring and training of the team.
This firm is a promoter of work life balance and flexibility.
- Diary Management, to include booking meetings and events and liaising with delegates
- Database maintenance to include file closures and record keeping
- Extraction of documents from data rooms and transferring into case management system
- Liaising with travel agents, booking trips and creating and checking itineraries
- Drafting covering emails for bills
- Creation of relevant practice files when necessary
- Digital dictation transcription
- Running comparites through Workshare
- Completion of payment requisition forms for submission to the finance team for payment
- Real Estate property searches
- Organising "office events"
- Binding and sealing of legal documents
- Booking couriers and taxis and logging details for the finance department
- Ad-hoc timesheet posting
- Document preparation, amendment and formatting
- Ad-hoc work to support the entire support team with workloads
- Supporting P.A. Manager in organising junior members of the team, delegating tasks.