A leading international bank requires an experienced Learning and Development Specialist to manage and maintain the delivery of their EMEA business wide core curriculum including planning an vendor liaison for internal workshops, seminars and resources
- Rolling out and delivering learning resources, events, interventions, and programmes across
- the EMEA region.
- Supporting the planning and delivery of key L&D interventions including content, courses
- and programmes.
- Raising awareness and creating engagement in development opportunities so employees
- can access the right development at the right time.
- Devising and undertaking appropriate controls to ensure the quality of development
- interventions, including regular reviews, and adherence to quality assessment principles.
- Producing reports, creating insights and presentations
- Supporting L&D team to complete relevant in-house vendor management activities.
- Supporting projects aligned to departmental objectives
- Identifying and raising potential risks.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in financial services is essential
- Strong L&D planning experience, including forecasting demand, planning curriculum
- logistics, liaising with external vendors and managing delivery within timelines and to
- budget, ensuring an optimal learner experience
- Experience of working with Learning Technologies
- Demonstrates a proactive, agile and curious mindset
- Commitment to ensuring a positive customer experience
- Demonstrable ability to develop effective relationships with stakeholders
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt and deal with ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality outputs
- Ability to problem solve and provide innovative solutions
- Experience of working with people from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures
- Good to level of numeracy to process, maintain and report on budgets
- Organised approach to work
- High level of IT literacy in particular MS Office applications
- While committing to the team objectives, demonstrate personal accountability for delivery
- of personal actions
- Commitment to continually learn and develop
- Acts with highest standards of integrity and fairness to colleagues and client
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available at short notice for a temporary assignment, please submit your CV today