Are you an experienced L&D Business Partner looking for your next contract? If so, we want to hear from you!
LMA Recruitment HR team are supporting a British institution who operate internationally within the culture and education sector. They require an experienced L&D Business Partner on an interim basis until the end of March 2023.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the development and driving delivery of the learning and development plan through engagement as required with portfolio/sector leads, team leaders, functional leads and managers.
- Managing the professional development fund process, ensuring the purpose is clearly communicated, the administration of the fund efficiently administered, decision-making is objective and transparent, providing equality of access to all in scope.
- Gather data on the business' learning and development needs and liaise with senior management to confirm these. Confirm existing priority development areas for 2023/24 as required.
- Advise managers on learning interventions required within the business unit (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Provide professional inputs to procurement of L&D services and resources
- Monitor and report on the completion of learning and development plans and recommend changes to approach as needed to increase effectiveness
- Report at least twice annually on agreed spending on L&D (including professional development fund) and recommend adjustments to the plan and to expected spend on the basis of this
- Work with multiple teams including Centre of Excellence, Global Resource Management and EDI to integrate learning development with relevant policy, systems, tools and processes.
The ideal candidate will have the following expertise and skills:
- Knowledge of various training methods including coaching, workshops, classroom training, mentoring and e-learning programmes
- Experience of designing, delivering and implementing learning solutions, including e-learning
- Experience in an internal business facing learning and development role
- Experience of managing suppliers, including procuring/ selecting, commissioning (writing TORs) and overseeing delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with an international presence. They operate a hybrid working model within their London office, but will consider remote workers (within the UK) also.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this IMMEDIATE role, please send us your CV today to be considered.