We are currently looking for a KYC/AML analyst, who is currently looking to advance their career with an international corporate bank. You will be working alongside the compliance department and will be responsible for the delivery of KYC processing.
Your role will regularly interact with:
- Front and middle office of syndication (London & Frankfurt).
- Compliance (London & Frankfurt)
- Systems and System Development.
- Colleagues in the same functions in New York and HongKong.
- Experience of the application of AML regulations to customer on-boarding, periodic reviews and across different banking products
- Assist in carrying out compliance monitoring programme and report results of testing and details of any other significant compliance issues which emerge
- Assist in maintaining logs of breaches and complaints and investigate them as required, reporting to the FCA and liaising with the Financial Service Ombudsman.
- Check Compliance with the Bank's AML due diligence procedures for account opening and periodic review
- Perform effective monitoring of transactions to highlight those requiring investigation and escalation in accordance with the Bank's procedure.
- KYC - Prepare and conduct various KYC ("Know Your Customer") checks and reports
- Client service
- Risk identification and reduction