A specialist asset management and investment firm are seeking an experienced invoicing administrator for 2 days a week in an ongoing temporary role which is likely to become permanent. This is a great role within a forward thinking and collaborative firm who are very open to flexible working.
- Processing and checking of incoming invoices from external suppliers and inputting into the invoicing system.
- Reviewing data to ensure accuracy of data input and prioritising projects in order of importance
- Ensuring all incoming costs are allocated to the correct project codes.
- Monitoring receipt of payment for invoices raised and chasing for overdue.
- Using the invoicing system to manage all invoicing requirements as directed by the senior accounts officer.
- PO and NDA document management
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role, within a corporate environment, is essential
- Ability to work accurately to time constraints
- Excellent attention to detail
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please submit your CV today