SuccessFactors Platform Owner
LMA Recruitment is currently looking for a Subject Matter Expert with the SuccessFactors platform. This immediate role will be to work for a global investment bank on an 'interim' role until April 2023, supporting them whilst they undergo a transformation project.
The successful candidate will work within the HR team, ensuring the SuccessFactors platform is compliant with legislation & regulations and performs to time, budget and quality service levels.
Typical duties will include:
- Functional owner of the SF platform, the policies, processes and providers that support it
- Change Management: Responsible for coordinating change requests across the Platform
- Conduct testing and carries out configuration changes that do not require provisioning access. Creates and distributes comms for administrators and end-users.
- Release Management: Responsible for end-to-end coordination and for conducting testing across Platform in conjunction with module SMEs. Review release notes and attend vendor webinars, bring in relevant parties to assess impact, present recommendations to stakeholders as applicable, prepare release comms, coordinate end user acceptance testing, conduct post-release regression testing and gather user feedback
- Incident Management - Monitors platform performance (including feeds to and from other source systems), queries and incidents raised by users and escalates any technical issues
- HR Support Model - Escalation point for queries that cannot be resolved by Tier 1 or Tier 2 support, providing functional expertise and/or coordinating support tickets
- Daily monitoring of interfaces between SF Platform and Core HR system (Oracle HR)
- Create, test and maintain Role Based Permissions for the Platform and work with IT Security colleagues to ensure all internal rules and standards are complied with
- Continually implement ways to align service to the Company culture and improve the employee experience enhancing productivity and engagement in the service
- Develop change and communication interventions for the SF platform
- Maintenance of the system design - configuration workbooks and business requirements documents, requirements traceability matrix
This immediate opportunity requires someone who loves database management and enjoys being that first point of contact for all questions and queries. If you have worked within a Financial Services environment before you will have a distinct advantage, but this is not essential.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this immediate role, please send us your CV today to be considered.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.