A leading international bank requires and experienced HR Project Coordinator to assist in a project to transition a range of HR Services between two offices. This is a 9 month temporary assignment.
- To be the subject matter expert of the processes and systems used to deliver HR services
- To support the functional owner of the policy, processes and systems in ensuring their compliance with legislation and regulation
- To contribute to projects that involve changes to the service (processes and systems)
- To support the Project Manager in transitioning, embedding and delivering HR services
- Services include joiners, movers, leavers, employee screening, Organisation and Position management, HR data governance, HR analytics and reporting, Headcount reporting and Risk reporting
- Involvement in other project work / tasks as required.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience and knowledge in delivering the HR services listed above is essential
- Project support / management experience
- Strong interpersonal empathetic and listening skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence others through effective relationship building
- Able to be versatile and adaptable as the situation dictates to deal positively with ambiguity
- Good attention to detail
- Critical thinking and analytical in approach to business challenges
- High level of IT literacy in particular Excel
- Able to act with highest standards of integrity and fairness to colleagues and clients
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available at short notice for a 9 month temp contract, please submit your CV today.