LMA Recruitment is recruiting for a Global Investment Bank who require an experienced HR Business Analyst for an HR transformation project. This immediate 'interim' (7 month) contract will provide business analysis expertise for a workstream within the HR Services Transformation Programme regarding the SAP SuccessFactors platform. It will involve business analysis for Data Migration, Reporting (Analytics), Application Decommissioning and Application Off Boarding.
Typical duties will involve:
- Facilitating and documenting design and requirement outputs:
- Operating Model design includes:
- Workflow impacts
- Employee experience principles
- Service delivery principles
- Journey Design
- Data Linage
2. Updated process taxonomy describing all in scope HR processes, outlining those that are impacted by the implementation
3. Provide a description of impacts outside of the implementation. Indicate which processes are out of scope.
4. Requirements to be added into the Requirement Traceability Matrix and a subset of them issued as requirements to the system integrator.
5. Lead or contribute to underlying business process discovery, analysis, reengineering and documentation. Matching process design with business goals, user stories/experience and functional capability
6. Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plan
7. Solves organisational information problems and requirements through detailed analysis.
8. Highlight risks to the PM before they become issues so they can be tracked.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Good Proficiency in understanding /Oracle/MS SQL/SAP SuccessFactors
- Experience in HR processes and business analysis with SAP SuccessFactors catalogue of products (essential).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements
- Proven ability to work collaboratively to gain agreement and resolve conflict
- Able to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills (both written and verbal)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a credible project team within a reputable business. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this IMMEDIATE interim role, please send us your CV today to be considered.
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.